Following the recent announcements from the Northern Ireland Executive, we have reviewed the advice and currently the changes do not affect Phase 1 of the NIJF “Safe Return To Judo” guidelines for clubs, therefore our guidance remains unchanged and clubs should continue to follow the Phase 1 guidelines.
- N I Government – https://www.nidirect.gov.uk/articles/coronavirus-covid-19-regulations-guidance-and-what-they-mean-you
- Dept of Health NI – https://www.health-ni.gov.uk/
For advice and guidance on mental health and well-being
- MIND – https://www.mind.org.uk/
- Aware NI – https://www.aware-ni.org/
- Sport NI Wellbeing Hub – http://www.sportni.net/wellbeing/
We would encourage everyone to download the Northern Ireland ‘StopCOVID NI’ App. Further information and details on how to download the app can be found at https://www.nidirect.gov.uk/articles/coronavirus-covid-19-stopcovid-ni-proximity-app