The elite young Judoka of Northern Ireland will be descending on the Lisburn Leisureplex this weekend to compete for the title of N.I. Schools Champion!
Over 220 competitors from around the province will be taking part, with contests over 3 mats the action is set to be non-stop!
The event which is kindly sponsored by the South Eastern Regional College is the last major competition before most clubs take a hiatus over the summer.
KIDS EAT FREE DEAL
Ed’s Diner just around the corner from the venue have given us an exclusive offer of kids eat free! Perfect if you work up a hunger for more than just competition!
Or adults can get a FREE starter or dessert.
Terms and Conditions apply and you must show this image or quote “Judo Deal” on the day to get the offer.
ALL THE DETAILS YOU NEED FOR THE COMPETITION…
Registration and Entry Information:
- Primary School Age 8 & 9 – 10:00 am (Registration 9.30am)
- Primary School Age 10 & 11 – 11.30 am (Registration 11am)
- Secondary/Grammar Age 11 – 18 – 1:30 pm (Registration 1pm) (Start times are approximate)
Weigh in: Friday 21st June – at the following venues, (choose one venue to weigh in at):
- Coleraine Leisure Centre – 7pm – 8pm
- Foyle Arena, Derry/Londonderry – 7pm – 8pm
- Omagh Leisure Centre – 7pm – 8pm
- Kilmakee Activity Centre, Dunmurry, Belfast – 7.30pm – 8.30pm
(please do not arrive before 7.20pm as parking will be unavailable)
All players must weigh in wearing Judo trousers and valid licences must be displayed at the weigh in.
Any questions please email email@example.com